Friday, March 13, 2009

Update

Danny's initial edit is coming along on schedule and we are making plans for the release. Lord willing, we plan to release Fayre Tales: The Rose Born on or around July 11th. More details to come as we figure them out.

I know I haven't been blogging as much as I probably should lately, but I have a real good excuse this time: I've been writing! I've managed to carve out some writing time between when Cay finishes his school work and when Danny comes home and with only a few exceptions it's been working pretty well.

My goals are 500 words per day, five days a week, and 3000 words per week. Yes, I know 5x500 does not equal 3000. I try to squeeze in an extra 500 throughout the week. I am trying to get the third book done before the first one is released, that way I can make sure there are no continuity problems and I can move on to Tully & Rourke over the summer.

I'm very proud of myself this week, I exceeded my weekly goal by 39 words on Tuesday! I have 4253 words so far. I'm gonna try for 5000 words this week, so that's only 747 to go. Wish me luck!

No comments: